BIOGRAPHY / CONTACT
Keith Baugh moved from Notting Hill, London with his wife and two sons and lives in a beautiful riverside village in Gloucestershire. He studied Fine Art at Chesterfield College of Art, Kingston-on-Thames College of Art and Liverpool College of Art.
His work ranges through portraiture, figurative and still-life paintings to a major series inspired by visits to the USA. Keith was elected a member of the prestigious Chelsea Arts Club in 1982.
Keith Baugh’s photographic prints of Bob Dylan have recently been exhibited in Bristol, London and Paris. His photo images can be seen at Redferns/Getty Images and have recently been featured in Rolling Stone Magazine, MOJO, Condé Nast, MTV and the Guardian.
EARLY NEW YORK SUBWAY GRAFFITI 1973-1975 by KEITH BAUGH
Photographs from Harlem, South Bronx, Times Square & Coney Island
First Edition Hardback 128 pages available from www.keithbaugh.com
Second Edition expanded re-print 184 pages through Tangent Books
Keith Baugh’s New York Subway Graffiti photographs also appear in GRAFFITI 365 (Abrams) and features in the book BLADE: KING OF GRAFFITI published April 2014.
Selected Recent Solo Exhibitions:
- Guitars, Cadillacs & other Works of Art – Dryden Street Gallery, Covent Garden, London.
- Its only Rock’n’Roll…but – Dean Heritage Museum Gallery, Gloucestershire.
- Rock, Jazz & Blues Legends – Taurus Craft Gallery, Glos.
- Jazz Legends – Cheltenham International Jazz Festival, Cheltenham Town Hall.
- Circus Women, Jazz & Rock’n’Roll – Malvern Theatre Gallery, Worcs.
- Circus Women Drawings & Paintings – George Gallery, Newnham, Gloucestershire.
- Circus Women Paintings – Chelsea Arts Club, London SW3
- Early New York Subway Graffiti – Photographs – Weapon of Choice Gallery, Bristol
- Dylan to Dubstep – Photographs – London West Bank Gallery
- Bob Dylan in Concert – Photographs – Parlour Gallery, Bristol
- New Paintings & Big Photos – New York 1975 / Subway Graffiti / Cops & Cadillacs – London Westbank Gallery, Westbourne Grove – October 2015
- Paintings, Photographs & Pottery – Blockbuster Exhibition – The George Gallery & Cafe, Newnham-on-Severn – March/April 2016
Keith Baugh’s iconic photographs of Bob Dylan & other musicians at GETTYimages.com.
Keith Baugh ceramics at Bowie Gallery, Hay-on-Wye and London West Bank Gallery, 133-137 Westbourne Grove, London W11
If you have any questions about any of the work featured on this website, or would like more information about purchasing any of the artwork please contact Keith using the form below.